There is a growing popularity in Ozempic for weight loss. This drug is primarily used to treat type 1 diabetes. But now it is the latest designer drug. Lawsuits are now being filed against the manufacturer for failure to warn about dangerous side effects. It is unclear whether there will be a class action, but that is a likely possibility.
Here are the side effects that may entitle you to compensation:
- Intraoperative pulmonary aspiration- This is where a patient regurgitates fluid and it goes to the lungs.
- Ileus-Your digestive system stops working properly
- Bowel Obstruction- Something is blocking your bowels
- Gallbladder removal
- Severe or permanent stomach paralysis
- Gastroparesis-This is when your stomach stops working and food is not digested properly
Ozempic is one of the drugs at issue. Some people have taken Wegovy and Rybelsus which can cause the same side effects listed above.
If you have these side effects, you may be entitled to significant compensation. Call Frank Spector Law 443-845-1456 for a free consultation. You may also fill out the contact form on this page.