Contact Me for a Free Consultation 443-845-1456

Our Blog

Carbon Monoxide Injuries

Posted by Frank Spector | Feb 27, 2014 | 0 Comments

In the news there have been reports of people getting sick or in some cases dying from carbon monoxide.

Carbon Monoxide is odorless so you don't know if there is a leak until it is too late. That's why businesses like restaurants and hotels must have working detectors which can sound an alarm if there is a carbon monoxide leak.

If you or a loved one has been injured from carbon monoxide, call us toll free at 1-800-299-HURT.

About the Author

Frank Spector

Welcome to my profile page. Choosing a lawyer is a big decision. Here is some information so you can get to know me better. I am the third generation of lawyers in my family. I saw how lawyers can help people get justice for their injuries. So for over 30 years, I have helped those injured by m...

Comments

There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Contact Me Today

Frank Spector Law is committed to answering your questions about Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury - Cerebral Palsy, Birth Injury - Erb's Palsy, Birth Injury - Development Delay, Wrongful Death, Surgical Errors, Emergency Room Malpractice, Misdiagnosis, Medication Errors, and Nursing Home Neglect law issues in Maryland.

I offer a Free Consultation and I'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact me today to schedule an appointment.

OFFICE LOCATION

By Appointment Only
1340 Smith Avenue,
Suite 300
Baltimore, MD 21209


Please call to schedule an appointment

443-845-1456

Menu