USA today had an article about a disturbing sewage leak that happened at Washington Hospital Center last year. According to the article, a black grainy foul smelly substance coated the floor of an operating room. This has prompted a lawsuit from a former patient's husband who alleges that his wife died from infection following a simple thyroid surgery.
The husband contends that that the sewage leak caused bacteria to infect his wife and gave her sepsis. The lawsuit is still pending.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sepsis, please call me at 1-800-299-HURT. When you call, you will speak with Frank Spector personally. You can also fill out the contact forms on any page of our site.