Why I Became a Lawyer?
Welcome to my profile page. Choosing a lawyer is a big decision. Here is some information so you can get to know me better.
I am the third generation of lawyers in my family. My entire career has been devoted to helping people get justice when they are injured. You may recognize my name from TV, radio, and the internet. Before starting Frank Spector Law, I was the founding lawyer of Spector & Kopec, LLC.
So for over 30 years, I have helped those injured by medical malpractice and birth injury hold doctors and hospitals accountable for their medical errors. The types of cases I have experience in include child injuries, erb's palsy, cerebral palsy, wrongful death, surgical error, infectious disease, orthopedic injuries, delays in diagnosis, and catastrophic injuries. I also represented over 400 Dr. Levy patients in the $190 million dollar recovery against Johns Hopkins.
The most satisfying part for me is to be able to provide legal guidance to those whose lives have been turned up side down by medical malpractice.
Education and Speaking Engagements
Duke University, 1988 B.A. Political Science
University of Baltimore School of Law, 1991 with honors
I have been honored to be asked to share my knowledge and experience in medical malpractice, legal ethics and marketing with:
- Maryland State Bar Association,
- Baltimore City Bar Association,
- Maryland Association For Justice, and the
- American Association For Justice on trial law, law firm marketing and legal ethics. I have been an adjunct professor at University of Baltimore Law School, where I graduated with honors in 1991.
What Makes Me Different?
Knowing the background of the lawyer is only part of it. The other part is knowing the top 3 things you can expect when you call about a new case.
- When you call, you will speak with me personally. You will not have to tell your story to an assistant or call center.
- I will listen patiently to your story.
- After you tell me your story, I will guide you through the legal process and clearly explain your options.
Frequently asked questions:
- Do you provide a free consultation?
Yes, the consultation is always free.
- Do you offer phone appointments?
Yes, same day phone appointments are available.
- Does any money come out of my pocket?
No, you pay nothing out of of your pocket unless the case is won.
- Do you I have to get my own medical records?
No. I don't ask you to go from hospital to hospital getting your records. That is what a lawyer does.
- Do you return phone calls and emails?
Yes. I will call you back or respond to your email promptly.
Thank you taking the time to read this page. Please explore this website to find out more about medical malpractice and birth injury. For reviews click the links https://www.frankspectorlaw.com/recommendations
For results obtained for other clients click https://www.frankspectorlaw.com/case-results